State Allocation Board Meeting - Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. located at Department of General Services, Ziggurat Building, 707 3rd Street, 6th Floor, Room 6-300, West Sacramento, CA 95605.
- State Allocation Board Meeting Notice and Agenda (10-day Public Notice)
- SAB Agenda with Supporting Documentation
The SAB membership is comprised of the Director of Finance (the traditional chair), the Director of the Department of General Services, the Superintendent of Public Instruction, three members of the Senate, three members of the Assembly, and one appointee by the Governor.
The SAB meets monthly to apportion funds to the school districts, act on appeals, and adopt policies and regulations.
Individuals who need auxiliary aids for effective participation
To view previous State Allocation Board Meeting Agenda, please go here: State Allocation Board Meeting Agendas
The following Sub-Committees have been established:
- Audit Sub-Committee
- Military Base/DOD Sub-Committee
- New Construction Sub-Committee
- Personnel Sub-Committee
- Priorities in School Construction Funding Sub-Committee
- Rules and Procedures Sub-Committee
- School Facility Program Review Sub-Committee
- Seismic Mitigation Sub-Committee
Staff to the State Allocation Board
Lisa Silverman, SAB Executive Officer
email@example.com or (916) 375-4751
Department of General Services
Office of Public School Construction
Sacramento, CA 95605
Phone: (916) 376-1753