The Facilities Management Division (FMD) currently provides Trades services to 61 State-owned buildings and over 200 full-to-partial services buildings statewide.
The FMD Trades Services group provides the following service types:
· DGS-owned art
· Carpet repair/replacement (safety / non-cosmetic)
· Repair of doors and closers
· Affixed-furniture repair
· Glazing, excluding office furniture
· Keys (doors, rekeying, coded)
· Exterior and interior painting
· Graffiti and vandalism removal
· Kitchen equipment, when part of Building System
· Pest control
· External security system maintenance and repair
Department of General Services
Facilities Management Division
All publications on this website are available in alternative formats. If you would like a copy of a publication in an alternative format, please contact our Customer Service Center.