Inquire on a Customer Account Number (CAN)
The CAN is required to bill customers for goods/services provided by DGS.
Existing CANs can be found within the OFS self-service portal. To access the portal, please click on the following link: Customer Account Number (CAN)
To set-up a User ID and Password to access the self-service portal, please e-mail SRFFiscalServices@dgs.ca.gov.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
For technical issues, including:
- Unable to view and print invoices
- Experiencing web errors
- Unable to print Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)/Adjustment notice
- Unable to open invoices that are printable
- Unable to query customer account by Customer Account Number (CAN) or by name
- Page can not be displayed.
Please contact our support at OFS-Help.
Note: When viewing the report for the first time, a "Security Warning" will show up asking if you want to install and run "Crystal Report ActiveX Viewer Control". Check the box "Always trust content from Business Objects Americas" then click "Yes".
Office of Fiscal Services
Department of General Services
West Sacramento, CA 95605