California Lawyer Association 2021 Annual Meeting
CLA’s virtual event of the year, specially tailored for all professionals in the legal field! Join us for three days of quality connections, industry insights, and innovative business solutions from the comfort of your home or office. Fulfill CLE credits, enjoy keynote speakers, meet sponsors, and learn about the latest trends in the legal community.
There’s something for everyone at the 2021 Annual Meeting:
- Hear from special keynote speakers UC Hastings Chief Executive Professor at LexLab Alice Armitage, Arizona Diamondbacks Executive Vice President & Chief Legal Officer Nona Lee, and Civil Rights Attorney John Burris
- Connect with innovative exhibitors
- Network with other professionals in your field
- Learn from panel discussions ranging from ethics to the newest legal trends and cases
- Attend our fireside chat jointly presented by the California Judges Association
Visit the California Lawyer Association 2021 Annual Meeting for more information.
Receive emails about topics