Laws, Regulations for General Jurisdiction Hearings
Parties involved in a General Jurisdiction case handled by the Office of Administrative Hearings can access laws and regulations for all case types.
OAH cannot provide parties with any legal advice. The below list of laws and regulations pertains to the various case types within the General Jurisdiction Division.
general jurisdiction division Laws and regulations
- Administrative Procedure Act (Outside Link)
- Penal Code 2602 (Outside Link)
- Penal Code 2604 (Outside Link)
- Penal Code 1370 (Outside Link)
- Child Care and Development Contract Disputes Appeal Procedure Regulations (Outside Link)
- Direct Service Contract Disputes Between Private, Non-Profit Human Services Organizations and Health & Welfare Agency and its Component Departments Appeal Procedure Regulations (Outside Link)
- Business Forms - State Agency Reports and Forms Appeal Procedure Regulations (Outside Link)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Model Program (Outside Link)
- Bid Protest Regulations 1 CCR 1400 et seq.
- Bid Protest Statutes (Outside Link) Public Contract Code 12126 et seq.
- Education code (Outside Link)
- Lanterman Act and Early Start laws and regulations can be found on Department of Developmental Services' website (Outside Link) .
- Department of Rehabilitation fair hearing and mediation laws and regulations can be found on the Department of Rehabilitation's website (Outside Link).
For questions about your specific case, contact your local OAH office at:
Sacramento Office (916) 263-0550
Los Angeles (213) 576-7200
Oakland (510) 622-2722
San Diego (619) 525-4475