The Facilities Management Division (FMD) currently serves as a resource for building engineering services to 61 State-owned buildings and over 200 full-to-partial services buildings statewide.
FMD's Building Engineering group serves as a resource for the following systems and services:
- Backflow prevention device maintenance and certification
- Conveyance systems
- Electrical systems, to include:
- ballast repair
- ballast replacement
- Fire/Life/Safety systems maintenance
- Fire alarm monitoring
- HVAC systems
- HAZMAT management
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Plumbing and water treatment systems' maintenance
Department of General Services
Facilities Management Division
All publications on this website are available in alternative formats. If you would like a copy of a publication in an alternative format, please contact our Customer Service Center.