Request Environmental and Historical Consulting for State Buildings
About this Service
Environmental and Historical Consulting includes a variety of specialized services that include preparing environmental review, consulting with natural resource protection agencies, conducting site suitability studies, and outreach assistance for the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), and the State Historic Preservation Officer (SHPO)
Specialized services include:
- Preparing Environmental Review and Planning documents for CEQA and NEPA processes.
- Consulting with natural resource protection agencies and Native American Tribes.
- Obtaining development permits for wetland fills, stream crossings, waste discharges, endangered species takings, water supply wells, and coastal consistency analyses.
- Conducting site suitability studies used for real estate due diligence and site selection and acquisition determinations.
- Outreaching assistance with community planning meetings and public involvement.
- Assisting with project planning, budgeting and scheduling.
To begin our services, please submit a Global CRUISE Request.