File Consolidated Annual Report for State Contracting
State Departments are required to award 25 percent of their annual contracting dollars to certified Small Businesses (SB) and 3 percent to certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (DVBE).
Public Contract Code 10111 requires your department to report annually, the SB/DVBE participation on all of its state contracts, purchase orders and Cal-Card purchases, to ensure that the participation goals are met. This report is known as the Consolidated Activity Report (CAR) or Form 810.
To submit a CAR, use the following instructions.
- CAR Reporting Training for FI$Cal/SCPRS Users (April 2019)
- CAR FAQs for FI$Cal & SCPRS Users (May 2019)
- FI$Cal/SCPRS User's Guide to CAR Reporting (May 2019)
- Running the CAR Reports (Form 810 Reports) in FI$Cal Job Aid (May 2019)
- Running and Using a Department's Data Validation Query Job Aid (May 2019)
Step 1. Complete all CAR forms
Complete all CAR forms (DGS PD. 810, 810S, 810A, 810C, 810E), which are listed below.
Step 2. Submit a Cover Memo
Submit a cover memo explaining the following:
- What state organizational entities are included in the report (particularly any boards, commissions, conservancies, campuses, laboratories, etc.). Also identify any entities that report independently but are related to an agency or department.
- Small Business (SB)/Micro-Business (MB) and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) participation trends over the last three years (including the current fiscal year being reported) and whether the participation trend was improving or declining.
- The effect of anomalies on the total dollars awarded and SB/MB and DVBE participation.
- Review of all prior year improvement plan items enacted and action's effect on participation goals.
Step 3. Include an Improvement Plan
In the event that one or more participation goals are not met, a SB/DVBE Participation Improvement Plan must be included.
- Contracting Activity Report (DGS PD 810)
- Infrastructure Bond Activity Report (DGS PD 810A)
- Consulting Services Report (DGS PD 810C)
- SB/DVBE Option and DVBE Incentive Report (DGS PD 810S)
- Ethnicity, Race, Gender and Sexual Orientation (ERGSO) Report (DGS PD 810E)
- Voluntary Statistic Data Sheet (DGS PD 802)
- SB/DVBE Participation Improvement Plan (DGS PD 19-03)
Department of General Services
West Sacramento, CA 95605
Phone: (916) 375-4940