How to Get Small Business Certified
Join this FREE webinar on December 14, from 2 – 4 p.m. to learn how to become a certified small or disabled veteran owned business with the state of California. This webinar will help businesses to learn about the small business certification process and how to conduct business with public agencies. Compton Unified School District is seeking to engage businesses located in the Compton and surrounding areas that are interested in participating in the new construction of Compton High School.
- Overview on the New Construction of Compton High School
- Definition of the ‘Small Business’/Minimum Requirements for Certification
- Benefits of a Small Business Certification
- Documentation/Items Needed before You Start Your Application
- Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Get Certified
- You’re Certified – What Next? How to do Business with Public Agencies
This webinar is hosted by the California Department of General Services and Compton Unified School District.