AB 3002 Business License, Building Permit Model Notice
City and county offices can locate the model informational notice provided by Division of the State Architect (DSA) that is required to be distributed to business license and commercial building permit applicants.
The Model Notice to Applicants for Business Licenses and Commercial Building Permits required by Assembly Bill 3002 (Chapter 680, Statutes of 2018) is available below. The notice is intended to provide access information and resources to business license and commercial building permit applicants. Directions on the distribution of the notice are provided in AB 3002. Questions regarding compliance with the AB 3002 requirements should be directed to your local jurisdiction’s legal counsel.
The notice includes the content of Government Code Sections 4469 and 4469.5. Local jurisdictions may use the PDF file version or reformat the Word file version when making the notice available to commercial building permit applicants and business license applicants.
The Model Notice has been made available in the following languages:
- AB 3002 Model Notice English (PDF) | (DOCX)
- AB 3002 Model Notice Spanish (PDF) | (DOCX)
- AB 3002 Model Notice Tagalog (PDF) | (DOCX)
- AB 3002 Model Notice Korean (PDF) | (DOCX)
- AB 3002 Model Notice Vietnamese (PDF) | (DOCX)
- AB 3002 Model Notice Traditional Chinese (PDF) | (DOCX)
- AB 3002 Model Notice Simplified Chinese (PDF) | (DOCX)
Additional Resources for Accessibility Information
Contact DSA Communications
Division of the State Architect
Sacramento, CA 95811