File Complaint regarding Small Business and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (SB/DVBE) Program
Those who would like to file a complaint to Office of SB/DVBE Services regarding its program can receive assistance.
If you have a complaint that you would like to report regarding the SB/DVBE Program or a certified firm, you can follow the procedures below. The SB/DVBE Compliance Unit will review your complaint and provide assistance.
INSTRUCTIONS TO FILE A COMPLAINT
- Submit an email to SB.DVBECompliance@dgs.ca.gov
- Submit any supporting documentation as proof of you claim.
Note: If you are a currently certified firm filing a complaint on another certified firm, your firm is subject to a review of your file.
If you have questions or concerns regarding filing a complaint, call (916) 375-5936.
- SB CUF - California Code of Regulations 1896.15
- DVBE CUF - California Code of Regulations 1896.71
- SB - California Code of Regulations 1896.00-1896.22, et seq.
- SB - Government Code 14837(d)(4)(A)
- DVBE - California Code of Regulations 1896.60-1896.97, et seq.
- DVBE - Military and Veterans Code 999(b)(5)(B)
Department of General Services
West Sacramento, CA 95605
Phone - (916) 375-5936
Email - SB.DVBECompliance@dgs.ca.gov