Certifications Overview for Women Owned Businesses
A three-part webinar series - Women's Small Business Month.
Attend the first of this three-parts webinar series on October 14, from 10 – 11 a.m. to learn how a women-owned business may qualify for certifications that help in the government marketplace and increase the chances of winning more contracts! We will cover how these certifications can be valuable for increasing revenue and give a basic overview of the qualifications and application processes for each.
- What are government certifications and why are they valuable?
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB/EDWOSB) Certification
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certification
- Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification
- How to utilize Women’s Business Center (WBC) resources
Join the next webinar in the series, How to Get Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certified, on October 21, from 10 – 11 a.m. to learn the more about the DBE certification.
This webinar is hosted by the Northern California Procurement Technical Assistance Center.