Enroll to Use State Fleet Card for Fuel Purchases
To participate in the Voyager Fuel Card Program, State of California agencies and local governmental agencies (e.g. cities, counties, special districts, school districts, etc.) must be enrolled.
- How to Enroll and Participate in the Voyager Fleet Card Program (State and Local Governmental agencies)
- SAM Section 4108
- State Fleet Card Oversight Usage and Responsibilities
- DGS Fleet Card Program Manual
- How to use the Voyager Fleet Card (Policy and Procedures)
24-hour emergency roadside assistance is provided by National Automobile Club.
- To receive roadside service:
- Call 1.800.600.6065
- You must provide the 15-digit number embossed on the vehicle’s Voyager card (do NOT provide the PIN)
The State Fleet Card (Voyager) is presently administered by U.S. Bank National Association (U.S. Bank) and is accepted at over 10,500 retail locations throughout California. To find locations that accept the Voyager Card, you can now download the Voyager Mobile App, available from the Apple and Google Play stores.
Department of General Services
Office of Fleet and Asset Management
Sacramento, CA 95834