Report Data on State-owned Vehicle
State agencies can input data on their mobile equipment and vehicle assets, including usage and fuel consumption, using an online portal.
If you need a user account please contact your department’s fleet coordinator or the Fleet Asset Management System (FAMS) Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fleet Asset Management System (FAMS) stores all statewide fleet data in a single data warehouse. Reporting agencies use a web-based interface or FI$Cal to upload/enter fleet data into the data warehouse at regular intervals.
Access the FAMS Portal
The following are State and Federal Reports created using data in FAMS:
- U.S. Energy Information Administration Report on Alternative Fuel Vehicles in the state fleet (EIA 886)
- U.S. Department of Energy EPAct Report on Alternative Fuel Vehicle purchases (OFA 53A)
- Passenger Vehicle Usage Report (STD 276A)
- Passenger Vehicle Acquisition Report (SB 552)
- Annual Mobile Equipment Inventory Report (OFA 53)
Abbreviated Fleet Acquisition Process information is provided in State Administrative Manual (SAM) Section 4120.8.
Department of General Services
Office of Fleet and Asset Management
Sacramento, CA 95834
FAMS Portal Vehicle Reporting
Submit Vehicle data into the Fleet Asset Management System (FAMS) portal