Find Parking, Electric Charging Stations at DGS-Managed Facilities
Here, you will find information on state garages, the parking process, and where to find electric vehicle charging stations. At this time, this site is only for DGS-managed parking facilities, and not leased facilities. For information regarding parking in state-leased buildings, please contact the building manager of the leased facility.
- Electric Vehicle Parking and Pricing Policy
- Parking Locations, Maps, and Rates
- Sacramento State Employee Parkers: Online Parking Lottery System
- The OFAM Parking Administration Unit has a system for releasing parking in the Downtown Sacramento area. The Online Parking Lottery System (OPLS) was developed to automate the lottery for release of parking spaces, eliminate the need for customers to take time out of their day to enter their business card in the manually operated parking lottery system located at the Sacramento State Garage, and promote fair and transparent platform to obtain parking.
- San Diego State Employee Parking
- Effective January 1, 2018, the DGS Office of Fleet and Asset Management (OFAM) resumed adding new names to the San Diego Parking Lot Waiting Lists for the location at 345 W. Ash St., San Diego, CA 92101 (Lot 49) and at 1350 Front St., San Diego, CA 92101 (Lot 51). Anyone currently on the waiting lists will remain on the list.
- The San Diego Waiting List is comprised of information provided as is to the Parking Administration Unit.
Department of General Services
Office of Fleet and Asset Management
Sacramento, CA 95814
Toll Free: (844) 832-5423
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday (excluding state holidays)
In case of emergencies, contact:
For Afterhours Emergencies contact: 911 (fire, theft, safety concerns)
For afterhours or weekend lock-outs (or locked in garage) contact: (714) 858-8558 Manager’s phone number: (916) 204-3637
For Vandalism and/or Suspicious Activity contact the CA Highway Patrol (CHP): (916) 445-2895
Subscribe to enter the Online Parking Lottery
NOTE: When subscribing to the OPLS, you may or may not receive a confirmation email due to current system integration issues that are being addressed. Please be assured, once subscribed, your information is captured in the OPLS whether an email confirmation is sent or not. Thank you for your patience.