June CASp Examination
Examination dates and locations are subject to change. All registered candidates will be notified should changes take place. Register for the examination through your CASp Account Login. The list is sortable by location and date.
Please arrive at the check-in time for each exam for registration, announcements and seating. Check-in lasts approximately 30 minutes. A 15-minute period will be provided for reviewing the plan set prior to the start of the open book exam. The timed examination begins after the proctor reads the instructions.
DSA is monitoring the current COVID-19 health crisis for possible cancellation of the June exam. Should there be a cancellation by DSA, exam registrants will have the option for a refund of fees related to this exam or for credit of fees to be applied toward a future exam administration.
June 17, 2020
- SACRAMENTO – Four Points by Sheraton, Sacramento International Airport, Rivers Ballroom, 4900 Duckhorn Drive, Sacramento, CA. 95834
- HAWTHORNE – Hawthorne Memorial Center, 3901 W. El Segundo Blvd., Hawthorne, CA. 90250
Registration closes May 20, 2020.
OPEN BOOK EXAMINATION – Morning
- Check in begins at 8:30 a.m
- Two-hour examination
- Project Type – A new Title II Seaside Recreation Area and Community Recreation Center
- 2019 Chapter 11B TOC Reference List (PDF)
CLOSED BOOK EXAMINATION – Afternoon
- Check in begins at 1:30 p.m.
- 90-minute examination.
The last examination date for 2020 is October 23. Examination dates for 2021 will be available shortly. Examination will be held same date, same time at both Northern and Southern CA. Dates and locations are subject to change.