February CASp Exam
The February CASp exam date has been announced.
The Division of the State Architect (DSA) has updated the details to the Certified Access Specialist (CASp) Certification open-book morning examination scheduled for February 9, 2022. Listed below are the current details:
- Hawthorne Memorial Ctr, 3901 W. El Segundo Blvd, Hawthorne, CA 90250
- Four Point by Sheraton, 4900 Duckhorn Drive, Sacramento, CA 95834
Open Book Examination – Morning
- Check in time is based upon COVID-19 preventative measures, if applicable. If not, the check in begins at 8:30 a.m. This will be confirmed via email after close of registration.
- Two-hour examination.
- Project Type: A New Hotel.
- 2019 CBC with Intervening Supplement Chapter 11B TOC References (PDF)
Closed Book Examination – Afternoon
- Check in time is based upon COVID-19 preventative measures, if applicable. If not, the check in begins at 1:30 p.m. This will be confirmed via email after close of registration.
- 90-minute examination.
Registration will close on January 19.
For more information on the upcoming CASp exams, please click the following link Apply and Maintain CASp Certification webpage. If you have any questions regarding the February CASp examination, please contact Elizabeth Randolph at (916) 323-2737 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.