Software Licensing News
Latest News on Software Licensing
Nov. 29, 2017 - "Implementation Services" are now available under the Software Licensing Program.State departments should conduct an analysis and use their own due diligence prior to procuring implementation services to determine if the services provided offer the most cost effective solution meeting their business needs and security requirements.
• State departments must complete a Statement of Work (SOW) for all Implementation services.
• Job titles/categories are limited to those identified in the SLP price list.
• Hourly rates must not exceed those identified in the SLP price list.
• Implementation services can only be purchased when they are in support of software purchased under the SLP.
• Time and Material pricing must not exceed the job Title hourly rate times the number of hours to complete the job.
NOTE: Implementation Services under this contract must be paid in arrears.