For travelers or travel managers:
- From the SWABIZ homepage (www.swabiz.com), click on "Travel Tools" tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Cancel Air Reservation" link under "Air."
- Enter the Confirmation Number and first and last name of traveler in the reservation to be cancelled. Verify that this is the correct reservation.
- If you have booked a fully-refundable fare, you will have to select what you would like to do with the balance of the funds. Please select "Request a refund of the refundable balance" so the funds will go back to the state's credit card. You can also "Hold for future use".
- If you have booked a non-refundable internet fare, you will only be able to "Hold for future use" on a new reservation. When booking a new reservation, you will need the previously cancelled confirmation number, and will use the "Apply Ticketless Travel Funds" as the payment method.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click "Yes, Cancel."
SWABIZ "No Show" Policy Information
For the Southwest Airlines "No Show" Policy, reference Travel Bulletin #13-04 (PDF). The "No Show" Policy applies to nonrefundable (Wanna Get Away) fares that are not canceled or changed by the traveler at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure.