Project Management and Development Branch
Environmental Services Unit
707 3rd Street, 4th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95605
The Environmental Services Unit has extensive experience in the preparation and management of environmental studies and documents (environmental impact reports/statements, etc.) as required by the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), and regulatory agencies. ESU staff have prepared and managed environmental studies on a broad range of projects such as institutional facilities (offices, fire stations, hospitals, armories, correctional facilities, etc.), infrastructure improvements (water and wastewater facilities, lakes, stream bed restoration, security systems, telecommunication, etc.), environmental restoration, and regulatory programs.
Specialized services include:
- Prepare and manage Environmental Review and Planning documents and CEQA and NEPA processes.
- Development permits and/or consultation with environmental agencies for wetlands, waste discharge, endangered species, stream crossings, and traffic studies.
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Environmental site assessments and hazardous materials investigation, remediation and monitoring
- Site suitability studies as part of site selection and acquisition.
- Assistance with community planning meetings and public involvement.
- Environmental resources and site development studies.
- Cultural resource and historical resource consultation and site surveys.
- Assistance on project planning, budgeting and site acquisition.
Environmental Services Staff:
Stephanie Coleman, Sr Environmental Planner (916) 376-1602 Stephanie.Coleman@dgs.ca.gov
Patricia Kelly, Senior Environmental Planner (916) 376-1609 Patricia.Kelly@dgs.ca.gov
Jennifer Parson, Senior Environmental Planner (916) 376-1604 Jennifer.Parson@dgs.ca.gov
This link provides information for the California Environmental Quality Act.