Statewide Property Inventory
- For technical assistance and general question regarding the SPI website and SPI data please email us at email@example.com
- For assistance regarding SPI Surplus Property, please email Robert McKinnon at Robert.McKinnon@dgs.ca.gov
|The information below gives you an overview of how and why the SPI was established. Also included are all the detailed instructions of how to report real property assets and leases to the Department of General Services (DGS).
- Reporting requirements of Executive Order S-10-04 "All state agencies, departments, boards, and commissions under the authority of the Governor shall review all real property assets which are currently under their jurisdiction, as well as real property leased by the state. As part of this review, all state entities shall provide complete reporting of their property inventory in compliance with guidelines to be issued by the Department of General Services. The Department of General Services shall record these inventories in the Statewide Property Inventory.
- Government Code Sections11011.15-18 established the SPI
- Real Property Manual (Part 1 and Part 2)
- Real Property Forms
- Structure Data Entry Form: PDF
- Parcel Data Entry Form: PDF
- Real Property Data Entry Form: PDF
- Leased Property Manual (Part 1 and Part 2)
- Leased Property Forms
- Leased Structure Data Entry Form: PDF
- Leased Data Entry Form: PDF