Contract Reporting

The Department of General Services (DGS) prepares a Consolidated Annual Report (CAR) that combines contract statistics by all State entities.  The DGS then distributes the statewide information to various stakeholders.  To accomplish this, State agencies, departments, boards, commissions and other entities must provide a CAR to the DGS Reports Coordinator annually by August 1st.

All reports requirement, forms and instructions for Consolidated Activity Report (CAR) can be found below:

Training & Requirements
Forms & Instructions

All reporting entities are required to submit a cover memo with their consolidated reports.  It must explain:

  • What state organizational entities are included in the report (particularly any boards, commissions, conservancies, campuses, laboratories, etc.).  Identify any entities that report independently but are related to an agency or department.
  • SB/MB and DVBE participation trends over the last three years (including the current fiscal year being reported) and whether the participation trend was improving or declining.
  • Explain the effect of anomalies on the total dollars awarded and SB/MB and DVBE participation.
  • Review of all prior year Improvement Plan items enacted and action's effect on participation goals.



Contracting Activity Report (FORM 810)  
Form (MS Excel)   Instructions (MS Word)

Infrastructure Bond Activity Report (FORM 810A) 
Form (MS Excel)   Instructions (MS Word)

Consulting Services Report (FORM 810C) 
Form (MS Excel)   Instructions (MS Word)

SB/DVBE Option and DVBE Incentive Report (FORM 810S)
Form (MS Excel)   Instructions (MS Word)

Ethnicity, Race, Gender and Sexual Orientation (ERGSO) Report (FORM 810E)
Form (MS Excel)   Instructions (MS Word)  
Voluntary Statistic Data Sheet (VSDS) (MS Word)

Contact OSDS
Submit Consolidated Annual Report questions to:

For previous Consolidated Annual Reports, go to Legislative Affairs.
Previous Consolidated Annual Reports (FY 2009 - Current)
Previous Consolidated Annual Reports (Up to FY 2008-09)
For previous Consolidated Annual Reports, go to Legislative Affairs.