The State Records Center (SRC) provides low cost storage services for 144 different state agencies. Within the SRC the Document Destruction operation facilitates the destruction of confidential paper records, microfilm, microfiche, cassettes, computer tapes and other recyclable materials.
- Low cost storage of records.
- Destruction of confidential paper and plastic media records.
- Vault storage of the state’s vital or essential records.
- Assistance in resolving problems or issues concerning storage, requests, transfer lists, and shipments.
- 24 hour record retrieval via the Internet.
- Emergency record retrieval
- Records Management consultation