The Forms Management Center’s (FMC) primary charge is to ensure consistency, uniformity, and economy of operations within the State of California’s form management programs.
The FMC’s major program goals are to develop and manage effective forms management systems by standardizing forms management procedures that improve the statewide operations of the FMC’s centralized program. FMC’s centralized workflow operations help to reduce the state’s overall costs of printing, processing, using, filing, and retrieving information contained within all statewide forms.
- Maintain oversight and management of FMC's statewide statutory and administrative responsibilities to ensure centralized services are being offered
- Establish and maintain on-going partnerships with state agencies to keep state forms updated and revised accordingly to state laws and mandates ensuring best business practices are being utilized appropriately
- Provide consultation and customer service to all state agencies to ensure effective business solutions are being utilized and implemented
- Offer and perform form design services, programming of automated PDF forms, and deployment of PDF forms via DGS website utilizing Adobe Acrobat technologies
- Provide training and instruction in forms analysis, design, and management
- Provide STD. forms in automated PDF formats and hardcopy to statewide customers