The Department of General Services is deploying a new e-mail blast notification system called MailChimp. This new notification system is in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, which became law in 2003 and established the United States’ first national standards for the sending of commercial e-mail.
The Office of Public School Construction (OPSC) has two primary e-mail lists that stakeholders can subscribe to:
- The master list, which consists of district superintendents, district representatives, State Allocation Board (SAB) members, consultants, and other interested parties; and
- Charter schools list.
By subscribing to the master list our customers will receive:
- All SAB/OPSC Meeting Notification
- SAB Agendas
- Building Blocks
- Priorities in Funding Announcements, and
- Other SAB/OPSC Information
By subscribing to the Charter Schools list our customers will receive information that includes, but is not limited to:
- Charter School Facilities Program (CSFP) Filing Round opportunities, when applicable
- Priorities in Funding Announcements
- Outreach, and
- SAB/OPSC information regarding the CSFP