Career Technical Education Facilities Program Workshop
The Office of Public School Construction, the California Department of Education (CDE), and the Division of the State Architect (DSA) are conducting a free workshop to provide information on how to access Career Technical Education Facilities Program funding. $500 million was recently made available through the passage of Proposition 51.
- Career Technical Education Facilities Filing Round Info
- CDE Grant Application Process
- OPSC Funding Application Process
- DSA Plan Approval Process
The workshop will include a presentation by the agencies, a question & answer session, and breakout opportunities for applicants (School Districts, County Offices of Education and Joint Power Authorities) with more unique circumstances.
If you would like to register for this free workshop, please use the link below:
· Tuesday, October 24, 2017 – 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Oceanside, CA
o Oceanside City Hall Council Chambers - 300 N. Coast Highway, Oceanside, CA 92057
o Register Now
The Office of Public School Construction (OPSC), the Division of the State Architect (DSA), and the California Department of Education (CDE) conducted free workshops across the state to provide information on school planning, design, and the availability of state funding to help Local Educational Agencies address their facility needs. These funds are from the recently passed Proposition 51. There was also an opportunity for small school districts to directly address concerns and receive assistance.
- Master planning and educational specifications
- The process and requirements for each agency
- Grant Agreements
- Application processes moving forward
- Career Technical Educational Facilities Filing Rounds
Each workshop included a presentation by the agencies, a question & answer session, and breakout opportunities for school districts with more unique circumstances.