State Allocation Board (SAB)
The SAB membership is comprised of the Director of Finance (the traditional chair), the Director of the Department of General Services, the Superintendent of Public Instruction, three members of the Senate, three members of the Assembly, and one appointee by the Governor.
The SAB meets monthly to apportion funds to the school districts, act on appeals, and adopt policies and regulations.
Meeting Dates & Information
Individuals who need auxiliary aids for effective participation are invited to make their requests and preferences known to Ms. Lisa Jones at email@example.com or 916.376.1753.
The following Sub-Committees have been established:
- Audit Sub-Committee
- Military Base/DOD Sub-Committee
- New Construction Sub-Committee
- Personnel Sub-Committee
- Priorities in School Construction Funding Sub-Committee
- Rules and Procedures Sub-Committee
- School Facility Program Review Sub-Committee
- Seismic Mitigation Sub-Committee
Staff to the Board
Lisa Silverman, SAB Executive Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org or 916.375.4751
Bill Savidge, SAB Assistant Executive Officer
email@example.com or 916.375.4043