The Office of Legal Services (OLS) has the responsibility for coordinating the scheduling, training and tracking of the mandatory Ethics Training taken by the Department of General Services’ employees.
Employees subject to filing Form 700, Statement of Economic Interests, are required to attend Ethics Training every two years (See Government Code section 11146 and Administrative Order 05-06.)
2017 Training Dates:
February 24, 2017
March 28, 2017
May 24, 2017
September 26, 2017
November 30, 2017
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - No admittance allowed after 8:45 a.m.
Location: Ziggurat Auditorium, First Floor, 707 3rd Street, West Sacramento.
New Registration Process:
- Registration is now coordinated through the Training Registration System (TRS) .
- Employees must create a profile in the TRS or must update an existing profile to include the employee's supervisor's information at the bottom of the profile.
- Registration may be submitted up to the day of the scheduled class.
- No certificates will be issued.
- Signing in before the class and signing out after completion of the class will be required to receive credit.
For further information regarding DGS Ethics Training contact: the Office of Legal Services at DGSOLSContact@dgs.ca.gov. For questions regarding the TRS program, contact your office's training coordinator.