For individuals with sensory disabilities, documents on this site are available in large print or computer disk. To obtain a copy in one of these alternative formats, please call or write to:
Department of General Services, Attention: Dianne Medina
P.O. Box 989052
West Sacramento, CA 95798-9052
(916) 376-5045 Voice or CA Relay Service at 1-800-735-2929
- 2014 Long Term Leases
This report shows long term leases exceeding a period of five years that have been entered into under the authority of Government Code Section 11011.2.
- 2014 Surplus Real Property Annual Report to the Legislature
This is the annual surplus property report.
- AB 410 Report: Narrative Discriptions for Accessibility Building Standards (2012 and 2013)
The CA Building Standards Commission collected 16 requests for narrative discriptions of proposed building standards regulations and provided a total of 16 narrative discriptions in 2012 and 2013.
- Capital Outlay Quarterly Report, June 30, 2014
This is a status report of major capital outlay projects as of June 30, 2014.
- Capital Outlay Quarterly Report, March 31, 2014
This is a status report of major capital outlay projects as of March 31, 2014.
- Capital Outlay Quarterly Report September 30, 2014
This is a status report of major capital outlay projects as of September 30, 2014.
- Capital Outlay Quarterly Report December 31, 2014
This is a status report of major capital outlay projects as of December 31, 2014.
- Design-Build Projects Report - December 2013
This is a report containing a description of each public works project procured through a Design-Build project delivery process completed after January 1, 2009, and before December 1, 2013.
- Disability Access and Education Revolving Fund
This report shows the fees transmitted to the Division of the State Architect for deposit into the Disability Access and Education Revolving Fund per SB 1186 (Steinberg and Dutton, Chapter 383, Statutes of 2012).
- Energy Efficient State Property Revolving Fund Annual Legislative Report
This report provides information regarding loans to state departments and agencies for energy projects on state-owned buildings.
- First Annual Caseload Statistics and Hearing Timeframe Report to the Legislature
This report required by Supplemental Budget Language Item Number 7760-001-0666 includes, but is not limited to caseload statistics and hearing timeframe information for the Office of Administrative Hearings.
- Golden State Financial Marketplace (GS$Mart) Loans for Fiscal Year 2013-14
Pursuant to Government Code Section 14934 (d), this annual report provides information for each GS$Mart loan entered into during the preceeding year.
- Yearly Report on the State General Obligation Bond Measures for the School Facility Program
This report is the annual reporting of allocations made from bond funds from any state bond.