For individuals with sensory disabilities, documents on this site are available in large print or computer disk. To obtain a copy in one of these alternative formats, please call or write to:
Department of General Services, Attention: Dianne Medina
P.O. Box 989052
West Sacramento, CA 95798-9052
(916) 376-5045 Voice or CA Relay Service at 1-800-735-2929
- 2012 Surplus Real Property Annual Report to the State Legislature
This report is the Surplus Real Property 2012 Annual Report to the State Legislature.
- California Action Plan for Reducing or Displacing the Consumption of Petroleum Products by the State Fleet
AB 236 (2007) established the goal of reducing or displacing the consumption of petroleum products by the State fleet when compared to 2003 consumption levels. This is a progress report.
- Capitol Area Plan Progress Report - January 2012
This progress report includes an update on State office and housing projects and activities related to the Capitol Area Plan with a focus on 2011 activities.
- Contractor Complaint Report CY 2011
This is a report on the number and dollar volume of written complaints received from construction subcontractors on contracts in excess of $300,000 during Calendar year 2011.
- Energy Efficient State Property Revolving Fund Annual Legislative Report
This report provides information regarding loans to State departments and agencies for energy projects on State-owned buildings.
- OSP Staffing Plan
This report is the result of the 2008 Budget Act, Item 1760-001-0666, regarding the contract with the California Department of Public Health Women, Infant and Children Program to provide design, print, video and fulfillment services.
- Quarterly Status Report of Major Capital Outlay Projects as of March 31, 2012
This is a status report of major capital outlay projects as of March 31, 2012.
- Quarterly Status Report of Major Capital Outlay Projects as of June 30, 2012
This is a status report of major capital outlay projects as of June 30, 2012
- Quarterly Status Report of Major Capital Outlay Projects as of September 30, 2012
This is a status report of major capital outlay projects as of September 30, 2012.
- Quarterly Status Report of Major Capital Outlay Projects as of December 31, 2012
This is a status report of major capital outlay projects as of December 31, 2012.
- Renewable Energy Generation Projects Report
This report contains data reported by other agencies and actual data from DGS managed energy projects and estimated energy savings at State facilities
- Yearly Report on the State General Obligation Bond Measure for the School Facility Program
This report is the annual reporting on allocations made from bond funds from any State bond measure approved by voters after January 1, 2004.