PUBLIC WORKS CONTRACT ARBITRATION COMMITTEE
Date: October 9, 2018
Time: 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Location: Office of Administrative Hearings
Via Conference Call at 1-877-810-9415 Code: 1561295
- MINUTES: The committee will consider approval of the minutes of the June 13, 2018 meeting.
- ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT: The Administrator will report on the arbitration program.
- RECERTIFICATION OF ARBITRATORS: There are no recertifications pending at this time.
- ARBITRATOR APPLICATIONS: The committee will review and act on one applications for placement on the arbitrator panel.
- STATUS OF PROPOSED REGULATIONS: The committee will receive an update on the status of the regulations package.
- ITEMS FOR NEXT MEETING AGENDA: New items may be put on the agenda for the next meeting.
- PUBLIC COMMENT: Public comment will be received.
- SCHEDULING OF NEXT MEETING: Tentatively scheduled for February 6, 2019.
Requests for Assisted Listening Devices or other considerations should be made through the Office of Administrative Hearings at (916) 263-0653 at least one week prior to the scheduled Public Works Arbitration Committee Meeting.
Office of Administrative Hearings
Public Works Contract Arbitration Program
2349 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95833-4231
Phone: (916) 263-0653
Secure e-File: https://www.applications.dgs.ca.gov/oah/oahsftweb