Strategic Plan - Real Estate Services Division
The Real Estate Services Division (RESD) is a full-service real estate organization. Its highest priority is to provide the highest level of customer service in fulfilling state agencies’ facility and real property needs.
See full-screen video here.
- Increase charging infrastructure in state-owned parking facilities by installing approximately 100 Level 2 electric vehicle charging stations and approximately
1,000 120v outlets.
- Implement a pilot project to establish best practices to limit total RESD project soft costs to 20 percent.
- Issue the Request for Proposals/Qualifications for the new Resources building and the O Street building projects.
- Develop and define the program needs for the Capitol Annex in coordination with the Legislature.
- Jointly with FMD, establish a statewide tenant workgroup to improve ongoing maintenance and facility improvement services provided in state buildings.
- Working collaboratively with FMD, expend at least $30 million on building improvements, including $10 million for priority Americans with Disabilities Act improvement projects, to help decrease costs for tenant improvement projects.
- Develop a comprehensive project tracking system.
- Develop a process, in collaboration with FMD, to determine the appropriate entity to deliver facility improvements.