The Office of Fleet and Asset Management (OFAM) oversees the state’s vehicle fleet, rental cars, parking facilities and surplus auctions.
See full-screen video here.
- Implement an interactive fleet dashboard that provides vehicle analytics to state departments.
- Reduce 2016 statewide petroleum consumption by more than 5 percent (over 1.5 million gallons) from 2014 baseline.
- Reduce petroleum consumption by over 20 percent (more than 500,000 gallons) in DGS leased fleet from 2014 baseline.
- Implement a purchase program for used Zero Emissions Vehicles/Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (ZEV/PHEV).
- Develop a life cycle replacement methodology for fleet vehicles.